Tuesday 2 March 2010

It'll stick

but only if the wind blows!


I've had a copy of this photo of Rosie pinned to the wall by the PC for ages and keep meaning to scrap it, so with a the kids free day disappearing faster than I care for, I printed out a copy and did a fast scrap. When I say fast it actually took me just over an hour.
Lots of distressing and inking going on, some Maya Road pins and an idea pinched from the extremely talented Rachael - a little piece of lace tucked behind a rip in the paper (hers is much nicer though).
Right, that's it from me for today. I've been a right little blogger the last few days. There will probably be tumbleweed rolling by next time you visit!
Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

That is a stunning LO and a gorgeous photo to work with

Jo Power said...

Great photo and a lovely layout thank you for sharing. xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Fab LO, love th eripped paper - beautiful photo!

lisa said...

A gorgeous LO and what a fantastic photo, no wonder you wanted to scrap it.

Lisax

Sandra said...

wow, if that's a quick layout - do more LOL ... it's fabulous. Mind you, that photo is so so cute :)

eMeLiNe Seet said...

perfect photo ! This is beautiful !:)