Tuesday 25 May 2010

Sometimes things just take over….

I realised the other day that I hadn’t blogged for a while. Quite a while in fact, coming from someone who used to blog virtually every day.    I blog when I craft, take photo’s or have moments to share. 

The reason I haven’t blogged this time is down to these…

newbalanceshoes

….yep, my current obsession, running.  My way of getting fit before I turn 40.  I run three times a week and it leaves me shattered in a good way.  The feeling of tired legs is something I am becoming addicted to.  I’m even getting twitchy legs when I don’t go for a run.  Who’d have thought it.

All this running and thinking about running has left me little free time for crafting.  That doesn’t mean that there hasn’t been any at all, as the smell of rotten eggs in my house will testify to that fact.  I’m in the process of making some silver jewellery and tonight I have oxidised a piece, hence the smell. 

I’m waiting on a CJ at the moment, and have a box containing four months worth of kits from the Scrapbook Kit Club that need my attention.  That lot should get me scrapping again and give me something to share with you.

Until then…..thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

lisa said...

You make me feel very lazy but good luck with your running. You can always craft when it rains!!
Lisax

WendyB said...

How is the running going? Read an article the weekend about all the benefits of it and am 'deliberating' lol.