Wednesday 16 February 2011

I love it when

creativity strikes, or as the case may be at the moment, scrappy mojo hits!  As you know I’m re-scrapping my wedding photo’s and have ordered a pile of cardstock and a new album to keep them in when they are done. 

LifeWithoutFull

Last night I couldn’t wait for the new cardstock to arrive so I started this LO featuring some of my closest friends and based it on a sheet of kraft cardstock, but it didn’t look right, so I hunted through all my cardstock until I found a sheet that it did suit. Phew. This morning I finally found the CD with our wedding photo’s on and printed out a smaller version of the black & white shot.  ta-dahhhhh, all finished now.

TheseGirlsDetail

I am really pleased with this one, another HUGE improvement of the original layout.  And Sarah – I am completely re-scrapping them, not scrapping them again.  The old papers are lying on the floor waiting to be used for scrap and stamping on.

5 comments:

Handmade Hannah said...

Another beautiful layout - I really like the colours and the embellishments you have made. :)

Sarah xx said...

Wow! I'm very impressed Vicki, can't wait to see your new pages - have you taken before and after pics - would love to see those too??? xx

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fabulous lo :)

Sandra said...

I'm not surprised you're happy with this layout, it's fabulous.

Claire said...

Gorgeous layout Vicki
C
xx