Thursday 26 May 2011

what happened?

IMG_0216
Ahhh, life is just flying by way too fast at the moment, and I don’t seem to have two minutes to myself.  Last weekend was Rosie’s birthday and her chosen day out was to a chocolate factory! She’s been watching Willy Wonka. A lot. So, here she is loaded up into the car, complete with sunglasses, Princess tiara, birthday badge and pink monster.  Well, you have to don’t you.  Off we headed to Cadbury World.  I did explain it wasn’t going to be quite the same as Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory (the Tim Burton version), but big PHEW, she loved it..and all that pink princess birthdayness got us tons of extra chocolate as well.  Go girl!  See, I knew there was a reason why we had kids.

Outside of that, here’s a few more Moleskines…..
IMG_0195
I dare you to lose a red one in your bag!

Right then, it’s a quick love you and leave you. Again. Tons to do and the sooner I do it, the sooner I’ll get my life back and be able to create something other than chaos.  Ahhh, it’s good to dream.  Until next time..byeeee.

No comments: