Thursday 13 October 2011

wood mounted loveliness


6133p-lil-tataweas-wm  6134p-melas-wm  6137p-jammin's-wm
Oh heck, all plans have gone out of the window the last couple of days due to some new goodies arriving for the shop. First of all, after what feels like a very long wait, I am sooo pleased to be stocking Stampotique Originals.
7189p-Bundled-ups      8937p-Keepsake-kidss
9077p-Bird-Legss  9105p-Abbys-Hearts    9221p-skullboys-wm
When the delivery came, Jamie and I sat and unpacked it to check everything was there.  The best part – all the ooh’s and ahhh’s from both of us! He loved the designs and has declared when he grows up he’s going to buy one of all of them.  How brilliant is that?! 
Today saw the very long awaited arrival of the new distress stains, Claudine Hellmuth’s mini Studio kits, the new Perfect Pearl mists (ooooh – such amazing colours) and the kraft and black ATC’s, No. 5 and No. 8 tags from Rangers (No.8 being the larger size).  I’m working hard to get as many of these on the website as I can, but please be patient with me as I’m off on a three day workshop from tomorrow with the amazingly talented Dina Wakley.  Super cool stuff!  I loved the workshop I did with her earlier this year and ran for my credit card when I saw she was over again teaching. 
Right, kids to get into bed, quick tidy round and then back to uploading all these new goodies. And I mist remember to take my little pocket camera with me tomorrow.
Happy creating folks!

No comments: