Friday 22 February 2013

ten minutes..


 I found a sheet of scratch paper sitting on my desk and I couldn't bin it, so I stuck it in my journal. Added some stamping with a Donna Downey stamp and some alphabet rub-on's I picked up in WHSmiths a millennium ago.  This is my kind of tiding up! 


It's not done, needs something else, but so far I like. All I need is another ten minute urge to finish it off. 


Bye for now

Vicki



Products Used 

Donna Downey Peony Stamp Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black

5 comments:

Sarah said...

yay I'm glad you found some time (even if it was only 10 minutes) to play - it's good for the soul!

Gez Butterworth said...

Love, love, love your pages, AMAZING colours, hope you get another 10 mins really soon xx

Sian said...

That's ten minutes well spent :)

Rosie said...

Oh fabulous! Now that's what they mean by a junk journal??

Virginia said...

Oh that's fabulous don't you just love using up items from your desk!