Tuesday 23 April 2013

ten minute tuesdays #5

And a jolly good morning to you! Even the sun is shining here in East Yorkshire. 

I've managed a couple of creative bursts this week and I have finished off a page I started in week 3! Yay for me!!  Whoop whoop and all that...  

The background did take me just ten minutes, standing up hovvering over my desk using what was close at hand. When I came back to it it needed more white and another colour. Enter Glitz tapes! Love that stuff.  And, believe it or not, sticky notes, the page marker type ones. I have a whole set of the alphabet all printed on kraft post its which I got from Papermash ages ago. 


I also added some circles.  The black ones were done with some new tools samples I was sent, and the white ones have been done with a Montana pen. 



That's me for this week.  As always if you are joining me, don't forget to leave a comment with a link to your blog post so I can see where your creativity has taken you this week.

9 comments:

Arnlaug said...

Ooooh, love this Vicki! The colors look fab together!

Jennie Atkinson said...

Fabulous colours - I love how it all works together.

Nina Macaulay said...

Great page!
Love the colours and details.

Suzy said...

This is just gorgeous Vicki and it great to see it finished off. The colours are so vibrant

Here is my effort for this week

http://suzycad.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/ten-minute-tuesday_23.html

Unknown said...

Your colours are amazing and with the sun shining so much today...very apt! Your piece has made me want to open my journal and get 'playing'.
Dawn
http://dawnatthepaintpalette.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

That would take me a week never mind 10 mins. Looks fab xx

susibee said...

Your pages are stunning and look like they took hours of work.

Virginia said...

Gorgeous pages I'm loving the vibrant colours!

Unknown said...

Love those colours.