Thursday 11 July 2013

questions, questions

this may sound a little odd, but I went blog hopping around my own blog. Could that be considered a hop. No, probably not. A trip down the old posts then.

While I was there, back in 2009 (I didn’t even realise I’d be blogging that long!) I found a post “questions, questions”. It made me wonder if anything had really changed. One way to find out. Answer them again. It’s funny as I was taking a break from trawling through oodles of photo’s.  What’s on my to-do list – yep, trawling through oodles of photo’s.  Maybe life doesn’t change much after all.

The idea is you answer each one with just ONE word. No qualifying your answers… you can do that silently in your head if you wish, but go with your first response.


1. Where is your cell/mobile phone? Desk
2. Your hair? needing
3. Your mother? better
4. Your father? absent
5. Your favourite food? Homemade
6. Your dream last night? busy
7. Your favourite drink? Water
8. Your dream/goal? Less chaos
9. What room are you in? Study
10. Your hobby? Creating
11. Your fear? Loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? surrounded
13.Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? skinny
15. Muffins? No
16. Wish list item? beach
17. Where did you grow up? Midlands
18. Last thing you did? finances
19. What are you wearing? glasses
20. Your TV? kids
21. Your pet? fluffy
22. Friends? Few
23. Your life? good
24. Your mood? exhausted
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Car
27. Something you’re not wearing? tutu
28. Your favourite store? Lakeland
29. Your favourite colour? teal
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? tuesday
32. Your best friend? Chris
33. One place that you go to over and over? School
34. One person who emails you regularly? chris
35. Favourite place to eat? Piccolinos

If you answer them and share them on your blog, let me know, the nosey side of me would like to, well, take a nose!

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Very thought provoking Vicki. I couldnt resist joining in

Might need to re visit on an annual basis

Suzy x

Unknown said...

Great idea...I joined in too and would be interesting to do it annually. Mary x