Friday 20 September 2013

that cake…

I never did come back and share my piñata cake creation.. oops. Having said that if you are “my friend” on FB or follow my instagram feed then you will have seen the progression!
BDAYCAKECANDLES
The finished article, complete with slightly wonky rainbow. It was soooo hard getting them all lined up. It was the first time I have even made a cake covered like this, never mind a piñata cake! I know if I did it again how I’d do it better, but what mattered most was that my boy loved it. Even more when he I made him cut it open, with him eyeing me suspiciously (he had no clue) and a flood of skittles tumbled out. Each slice, and it lasted four of us nearly two weeks, came with a bobble of cloud. There was no way the kids weren’t going to eat the clouds. I think a few may even have been surreptitiously removed……

1 comment:

Gez Butterworth said...

WOW! Clever, clever lady xx